Monday, September 04, 2006

LABOUR DAY
Do you know labour day came around? Do you know what it is?
Well, I don't, but I know how it came around. Obvoiusly, the students revolted and went on not strike, but strep. So they decided to make it a holiday, in order to encourage others to right.
But you are probably not asking yourself how Labour day came around. You are probably asking yourself " this guy does know its spelled Labor day, right?".
Well for your information I do, you presuming, blundering fool. I was spelling it that way in honor of the famous Australian crocodile documenter,....er...
No, I didnt forget his name. I just dont feel like telling it to you. But anyway, I could sense the world would never be the same, and felt compelled to spell it in British English. I bet you haven't been as considerate as I have in your spelling today, have you?

5 comments:

Chaikers said...

well, i did consider that write is spelled "write" not "right. and labor day was a day so that the LABORers had at least that one day of the year off from LABORing.--but that's just me--

outofAMMO said...

one typo, and the post goes down the drain.

outofAMMO said...

and by the way, it was "riot". I suppose it was for the best it didnt come out.

Chaikers said...

ahh...that would make a little more sense...

outofAMMO said...

and what have you got against British English?