Thursday, September 07, 2006

There's a underground floor in house. There's a few rooms. The first one, near the steps, houses the computers. then theres a luandry room to the side, which links to a boiler room and the famed " toy pantry", where are the toys go when they die. Unfortunately, the PT keeps trying to ressurect them.
So I'm sitting in the computer room, reading a book, when PT comes down the stairs. She goes up to me and says " Curly, Im going to get a toy from the toy pantry. Stay right here." And then heads off into the luandry room. Aside from the computer room, usually all the lights are turned off in the basement.
Aproximatly 3 seconds later:"OKAY I CANT SEE A THING."
I try to get back to my book, but a few seconds later " HELLO! I CANT SEE A THING!!!!" this time in a more whiny voice, giving me my cue to go help her.
I walk in and trun on the lights. " okay curly now I can see." she says, and then stares down the dark hallway ahead.
" Um... you stay here." she says, and slowly walks towards the doorway. Once she reaches it, she stops for a second, turns around and runs back in front of me.
" Okay actually you're gonna have to come with me." She cant even imagine me saying no, so I decide to go with her. Theres a barricade of suitcases in front of the toy pantry, though, and then, sudennly, the PT looks at me.
" Okay Curly," she says," I actually decided I dont want to go."
"oh okay."I say" then lets go back."
"Im not finished! Im going to go back, and youre going to stay here and get me a toy." she turns to leave.
" Hey wait one second!" Im not getting it for you! you have to get it!"
she turns around." what?"
"I said you have to get it!"
"um...." she looks back and forth at me and the way out.
"you know what Curly?" she says at last. " Lets just pretend this didnt happen."

8 comments:

Chaikers said...

A spy in the making. Or just one of those penguins from "madagascar".

PsychoToddler said...

LOL. What a nut.

Shira Salamone said...

This is a hoot! :)

Shira Salamone said...

Er, does anyone use the word "hoot" to mean "really funny" anymore? Sorry. My son is always complaining that my slang is old. So I tell him, "Well, *I'm* old, so what were you expecting?! Get used to it!" :)

I would say that your sister is a stitch and a half, but you probably wouldn't understand that one, either. (A "stitch" means pretty much the same thing as a "hoot.")

Okay, boring lecture on ancient slang over. We now return you to your regular-scheduled blogging.

outofAMMO said...

So far, penguins and ancient slang have been disccused here.


What is the world coming to?!

Shira Salamone said...

What the world is coming to: Funny sisters, and the brothers who appreciate the good laughs they get from them. Enjoy!

Mrs. Balabusta said...

Look! A monkey!

outofAMMO said...

and now Curious George is thrown into the fray.