Friday, March 09, 2007

"It's Time To Free Jonathan Pollock"

The principle says,"So, as part of a conitenent wide program, our school, along with hundreds of others, are going to say tehillim every day after davening. Also, I have sent a letter to President Bush urging him to free Jonathon Pollock."
The principle looks around." Who here knows who Jonathon Pollock is? Well, to tell you the truth, it doesn't really matter, becuase he is a fellow Jew who is in jail for not such a good reason, and has been in jail for a long time because of the anti-semites in the goverment. He needs our teffilos so he can finally be freed."
My question is, all opinions on Jonathon Pollack aside, is that isn't it more political than anything else? Why are we saying tehillim for politics?

12 comments:

Safranit said...

Umm...it is Pollard...Jonathan Pollard.....

outofAMMO said...

i know. This is his evil twin.

Safranit said...

Ahhh that makes much more sense

iguana said...

No wonder he got throw in jail.

PsychoToddler said...

See here.

outofAMMO said...

my question stands. He was caught spying. Why are we saying tehillim for him?

iguana said...

Outofammo, don't you know?
YES dosn't need to give explanations as to what it's doing.

outofAMMO said...

I know that. That doesn't answer my q.

Rafiki said...

trust me, i think the politics needs all the tehillim it can get.

outofAMMO said...

coming from you...


I dunno. I guess all we have to focus on is tanks, igaunas, monkeys, and California breaking and meeting up with Hawii.

Alaska can come too.

iguana said...

?

outofAMMO said...

I;m almost as random as Yonina. :)