Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, I finally went and got a blog. Now I can sit here and reap in the benifits of having hundreds of veiwers. In fact, I feel like I could sit here and reap all day. But then I'd have nothing to blog about, so for your sake I won't.
Unfortunatly, I dont have anything to blog about anyway. Ever since Fudge, 30cal and Rafiki moved out, nothing has really happened around here. So me, ever the genius, decided I just had to start a blog to report all the excitement. Even now, a dense cloud of anxiety fogs the enviorment as everbody tensly awaits the start of the school year. I can just feel the excitement in the air.
However, aside from metaphors, nothing has changed since the first paragraph. Ugh. Im too anxious to type. I simply must sit here and witness the dense downcast of dread.

8 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

You spelled 'beginning' wrong.

outofAMMO said...

i know. its tragic

outofAMMO said...

Iguana just read it and said" when I get a blog, it'll be a lot cooler than yours."

PsychoToddler said...

Well, that wouldn't be too hard.

Shira Salamone said...

Oh, it's *you!* So my guess on Fudge's blog was incorrect. I should have known that there'd be more than one wiseguy in your family. :)

Welcome to to the wonderful world of blogging. Rumor has it that this is your family's idea of a rite of passage. :) Well, as long as you're prepping for your Bar Mitzvah ceremony already anyway, you might as well go whole hog (you should pardon the expression :) ).

outofAMMO said...

Rite of passage I don't know. I just did it to prove I could spell better than my siblings :)

.30cal said...

i think i'll do some reaping myself.

outofAMMO said...

do it somewhere else. the sign here says " NO LOITERING", fool.