Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today was the first day of school. It was about all it was cooked up to be: tragic. Well, on the bright side, its one day down, 280 to go. sigh. And my brothers said they were looking forward to school.
And apparently I have the same math teacher as 30cal: Mr. ()enkins. Mr. ()enkins refers to himself in the 3rd person, so it was kind of funny to hear him talk about the rules and other stuff. Hes pretty clueless too, since the first thing he did was contradict our last teacher. Yes, its definetly going to be an interesting school year.
Moving on to other things, Im aware that although I am trying to be funny, most of you are probably vomiting in disgust and saying unpleaseant things about this blog. I just want to say that you may do so if you wish. I understand perfectly.

6 comments:

outofAMMO said...

I took a page out of Rafikis blog there.

Shira Salamone said...

It could be worse--our son's first day of school is Labor Day. (No, I'm *not* kidding.)

outofAMMO said...

hm. gives new meaning to the title.

.30cal said...

i have nothing unpleasent to say about this blog. my comments are kept curt and polite under even the worst of circumstances.

Rafiki said...

I am vomiting in disgust and saying unpleasant things about this blog. Please excuse me.

outofAMMO said...

someone commented on my blog?!
this calls for celebration! I'm breakin' out the DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP cookies!