Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer job...

Well, they finally put my sister in the zoo.
And one of my brothers is sitting behind the counter in a candy shop.
How exactly do I top those?
The truth is I could go for any sort of job, as long as it pays. I'm 14, and almost no one will hire me. I turned down a job that would have payed me to alphabetize cabinets for 5 hours a day, even though it payed well, because "any sort of job" can only go so far. Especially when you retype it as "something that is better than a zoo and candy shop job put together". Which filing cabinets is
Not exactly, as the PT says.
It paid around minimum wage, but it sounded waaaaaaay too boring. I dont want a summer job to become a pain to go to, as I am choosing between job and camp.
So pretty much, if you need some help and you've got a hole in your wallet...

YOU KNOW WHO TO CALL.

6 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

A lot of 14 year olds work as waiters or Junior Counselors in day camps. You get to hang out with other kids your age, go swimming, go on trips... it's not bad.

fudge said...

er. you THINK you turned it down. but ah...er...i don't know how to tell you this...

iguana said...

So the PT is your career instructor?

Rafiki said...

if i had a hole in my pocket, I wouldn't be able to pay you.

fudge said...

GHOSTBUSTERS!

iguana said...

Shua is busting holes in people's pockets? Woah, now THERE'S a good job!