Sunday, November 18, 2007

Been a while.....again....

Stop looking at the title like that. Ok, so it's been more than a month since my last post. This just means I was busy being me. Doesn't leave me much free time. Besides, I've got lots of other stuff I need to do in my free time anyway. Eating, sleeping, getting a Hertz Appliance removed and lower braces put in on the same day(shiver), skipping a grade...eating...
It has been a long time since I seriously put in real information that you need to know up here ("If I were a plankton"), so I'm gonna backtrack a little.
After we got back from Isreal I skipped eighth grade and went into Yeshiva.
woohoo.
Then yesterday I got my Hertz appliance removed and the rest of my braces put in on the same day again (shiver).

I think I'm going to have to work on my backtracking skills. But then again, I am pretty busy eating and sleeping and getting appliances removed and braces put in and etc. I probably won't have time.
oh well.

6 comments:

fudge said...

tease! now what am i going to tell the national plankton press association at the conference monday night?

Rafiki said...

don't worry; we're all here rooting for you!

PsychoToddler said...

I'm pretty sure it was a Herbst appliance, but that's ok, I'm sure you were having trouble saying your "b"s with that hunk of rental car in your mouth.

fudge said...

it's more like a silent b anyway.

outofAMMO said...

I was too busy to pronounce 'B's.

And Fudge, you can tell them "Everything is fine, nothing is ruined." dont ask why.

iguana said...

Yay! Outofammo's back! Double the fun. You seem like a busy man with all that eating Outofammo. And I've been wondering where those corn chips were going......

Welcome Back!....again....