Sunday, February 18, 2007

Costumes and the Haunted Bathroom


Rafiki put this costume together after Shabbos. I couldnt stop laughing the entire time.
Anyway, this morning at school, I was looking for an open bathroom, and I found one right next to the janitors room. Pretty much no one goes down by that room, so I didn't even know the bathroom was there. And it actually looked clean too, so it must not have been used for a little bit.
So I figure, wow, I've struck gold! A CLEAN bathroom! As soon as I walkn in, though, I hear theses little sounds like something small moving, like paws or something like that. Thats when I remebered the teachers mentioning something about mice being in the building a little while ago.
I look around for where the sound is coming from, and when I looked up I saw a peice of wood covering a hole in the ceiling with a little hole bitten through the middle. Just big enough for a mouse to fit through.
That was one CREEPY bathroom.

12 comments:

Rafiki said...

...sarge is coming for you...

Rafiki said...

by the way, you don't know what a dirty bathroom looks like.

outofAMMO said...

I do. I HAVE been to witz. But regardless, it was still freaky.

iguana said...

I am proud to admit, that I have never seen a dirty toilet in my whole life.

outofAMMO said...

'proud'?

iguana said...

Yes. Proud. Proud of my toilet.

Boys: At Yeshiva
toilet status: yucky

Girls: ruling your house
toilet status: fresh and clean.

outofAMMO said...

good to know someone keps track of these things.

iguana said...

keps?

outofAMMO said...

keeps.

iguana said...

Ah. This explains much

outofAMMO said...

I know! Isn't that great?

iguana said...

Back on track, if we didn't keep track of our toliets who knows what could happen? Maybe we'll forget to clean them and they'll turn into those dirty bathrooms Rafiki mentioned.