Wednesday, November 01, 2006

If I were plankton...

I'd get eaten. Either the whales or the fish or whatever would eat me. Between the 2 of them-not counting the 'whatever'- I'd be eaten at some point in my life, though it would probably be at the end. Either that or I'd drown.
So why am I mentioning this? Becuase if you saw a guy dressed as a plankton on Halloween this year, would that be beneficial to him? Or would it just mean you got his costume wrong? And can I continue my streak of 3 questions in row?
Well, barring the last question, this really brings out a moral debate. Is this a form of protest? Is he trying to save the plankton? Or is it just a scheme to get more candy?
But maybe this is just the begining of an educational future halloween. Maybe someday parents will incorporate learning into the day. Maybe someday children will roam the streets dressed as fruits and vegetables and deep sea fungus and Native Americans and famous authors and other educational stuff.
At least, thats we spend time doing at my school, anyway.

14 comments:

Kiwi the Geek said...

I dressed up as Sacagawea once. My idea. I got really annoyed because everybody thought I was Pocahontas; she was the only Indian woman anybody had ever heard of. So I was like HELLO, there's more than one notable Indian woman!

PsychoToddler said...

What have you been putting in your Cocoa Puffs?

RaggedyMom said...

This is not a sarcastic question at all: Are all of you kids so intelligent? Your vocabulary (and the way you use it) astounds me!

Kiwi the Geek said...

RaggedyMom, I'm impressed too. This is the one that's turning 13 in a month!

outofAMMO said...

Abba, the answer is dietary vitamins,uh,fructose,trillium, and any other fancy word you know!

outofAMMO said...

I dream of my own death, over and over and over and over...

PsychoToddler said...

OOA, I don't think people will know that you are quoting a line from Homestar Runner for no apparent reason.

outofAMMO said...

but, look at we're discussing here! We're talking about who would eat me!

.30cal said...

i would not, OOA. u can trust me. If i did by accident, i would use a toothpick to get u out. promise.

outofAMMO said...

Nice to know I have some friends.

fudge said...

you're CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYY!

outofAMMO said...

ditto.

fudge said...

well, i suppose someone has to lie awake at night worrying about the plankton.

outofAMMO said...

Or of their eye infection.